We have been inspired by the gorgeous Spring colours in the blossom and daffodils surrounding us in Parsons Green. Our team have created some gorgeous monogrammed (of course) Easter Eggs ready for the weekend celebrations. Find out how below, and please do tag us if you have a go yourself! We'd love to see your creations.
2. Add your dye ingredients for egg colour of your choice and bring to boil.
3. Lower the heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Let dye cool and strain to remove any food fragments.
5. Add your vinyl sticker (if you are using them) to the eggs and place in dye to soak for at least one hour, or overnight for the deepest colour.
6. Remove the egg and pat it dry with paper towels. Remove vinyl sticker to reveal the monogram!
Here is .Here is a super cute way to display your newly dyed eggs, wrap them in a lovely linen napkin to create little bunny ears! You can see tutorials for these online, and don't forget to have a browse of our lovely monogrammed napkin collection too!
The rest of our team will be making these on Saturday, join us on the day and watch along on Instagram! Please do tag us in your photos as we'd love to share them @initiallylondon on Instagram, or Facebook.